The MGMoA offers special admission rates for groups of ten or more children and/or adults if the group schedules the visit 2 weeks in advance.
Group Admission Rates:
Adult Group Rates:
- Admission: $4 per adult, $3 senior, $2 students with college ID.
- Docent-led (guided) tour: FREE for groups of 10 or more with admission purchase. Registration required at least 2 weeks in advance. Register Online Now.
Child Group Rates:
- School and home-school groups should visit www.mgmoa.org/field-trips for information about scheduling and scholarships to cover admission and busing expenses.
- Admission: $2 per child (ages 6-17, or student with college ID); FREE (ages 5 & under).
- Docent-led (guided) tour: FREE for groups of 10 or more with admission purchase
- Art project with museum educator: $1 per person for groups of 10 children or more
- We do request that you provide at least one adult chaperon per every 10 children, ages 0-16.)
- The MGMoA offers special art-integrated programs for head start through 12th-grade students in groups of ten students or more. The cost of these programs is $3 per student (including admission). Find out more!
Scheduling a Group Visit:
Please be prepared to provide the following information: preferred date; alternate date; time; contact information; size of group; and participants' ages.
School and home-school groups should visit www.mgmoa.org/field-trips for information about scheduling and scholarships to cover admission and busing expenses.
Book Your Group Visit ONLINE
Before your group visits, please familiarize the participants with the following museum guidelines:
- Please do not touch artworks or glass cases. Sometimes there are study-collection artifacts that are available for your to handle; however, these artifacts will always be designated.
- Please remain an arm's-length distance from any uncovered artworks (paintings, artifacts that are not under glass, etc.). Please be mindful of your gestures.
- Please, no running or rough play in the museum.
- Please, no drinks or food (including candy and gum) are permitted in the galleries.
- Permanent writing utensils are not allowed in the gallery; pencils are available at the reception desk.
- Photographs are allowed of the permanent collection, but no flash please.
- Please leave large bags and coats at the front desk.
- Please be courteous to other visitors: use a low voice for talking in the galleries; place your cell-phone on silent; do not make or receive phone calls in the galleries.
- Children should remain with their groups at all times, unless accompanied by an adult. Chaperones should be prepared to monitor children in the galleries and gift shop.
Thank you for your cooperation. Have a wonderful visit!