Visiting the Museum
The Mabee-Gerrer Museum of Art is located on the campus of St. Gregory's University in Shawnee, Oklahoma.
Our address is:
1900 West MacArthur Drive
Shawnee, Oklahoma 74804
Location of Museum on Campus
Hours of operation:
Tuesday - Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Easter Sunday Memorial Day
Christmas Eve Day
New Year's Eve Day
New Year's Day
Regular Admission prices:
$5.00 for adults
$4.00 for seniors
$3.00 for students with a valid I.D.
$3.00 for children ages 6 - 17
Free for children 5 and under.
Free Admission June, July, & August
Free admission applies to individuals and groups looking around on their own. Free admission does not apply to groups wanting tours; tour groups are charged a discounted group rate.
Groups wanting a tour or looking around on their own should register in advance to avoid overlapping with other large groups.
In celebration of this current exhibition and because the Mabee-Gerrer is a Blue Star museum, veterans, active military, and their immediate family members receive free admission individually or for group tours until labor day.
We accept the Allied Arts OKCity Card for two-for-one admission.
Tips for visiting the museum:
- Please do not touch artworks or glass cases.
- Please remain an arm's-length distance from any uncovered artworks (paintings, artifacts that are not under glass, etc.). Please be mindful of your gestures.
- Please, no running or rough play in the museum.
- Please, no drinks or food (including candy and gum) are permitted in the galleries.
- Permanent writing utensils are not allowed in the gallery; pencils are available at the reception desk.
- Photographs are allowed of the permanent collection, but no flash please.
- Please leave backpacks, bags/purses larger than 9x12, and coats at the front desk.
- Please be courteous to other visitors: use a low voice for talking in the galleries; place your cell-phone on silent; do not make or receive phone calls in the galleries.
- Children should remain with their caregivers.
Enjoy your visit!